Susan Boyle appeared on the NBC Today Show this morning in an interview with Meredith Viera. In the interview, Susan talked about her sudden rise to fame and how she's dealing with it, her mother, and her five-day stay in the Priory Mental Health Clinic for exhaustion. In case you missed it, here's the video:
She also discussed the Susan Boyle doll, and gave some teasing hints about her new album, saying that that there will be a few "surprises", but wasn't willing to share too many secrets about it, although we did learn that the record won't be all showtunes.
So, what did you think about this new Susan Boyle interview? Leave a comment and let us know!
Last weekend, Susan Boyle was just another unknown face in the shadows living alone with her cat - Today, she's a worldwide sensation, as a clip of her singing on the TV show Britain's Got Talent exploded onto the Youtube scene. Not only did Susan Boyle's amazing voice manage to win over the usually cranky American Idol judge Simon Cowell - She touched the hearts of millions everywhere. Susan Boyle's singing is truly a sound to behold.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Site Navigation Links
- Susan Boyle Home
- Susan Boyle's CD "I Dreamed A Dream"
- Susan Boyle Interviewed on NBC's Today Show July 22, 2009 Video
- Susan Boyle On Tour: O2 Center in Dublin
- Susan Boyle To Give Cameo Appearance on ABC's Ugly Betty
- Susan Boyle On Tour With Britain's Got Talent
- Pebbles Visits Susan Boyle in Hospital
- Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent Semi-Finals Video
- Susan Boyle To Appear On Oprah!
- New Susan Boyle Youtube Video Surfaces
- First Picture of Susan Boyle's Cat Pebbles
- Will Susan Boyle Win Britain's Got Talent?
- Does Susan Boyle Wear Color Contacts?
- Underdog Susan Boyle Shoots To WorldWide Fame
- Susan Boyle Offered A Million Dollar Adult Film Deal