Last weekend, Susan Boyle was just another unknown face in the shadows living alone with her cat - Today, she's a worldwide sensation, as a clip of her singing on the TV show Britain's Got Talent exploded onto the Youtube scene. Not only did Susan Boyle's amazing voice manage to win over the usually cranky American Idol judge Simon Cowell - She touched the hearts of millions everywhere. Susan Boyle's singing is truly a sound to behold.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Susan Boyle's Boring Privacy Policy

Hello, and welcome to my kick ass privacy policy. No one actually reads these things and all of the information that follows is useless, but Google requires me to post this, so here it is:

I have no interest in obtaining your personal information. Nothing on this site (that I have control of) is designed to invade your privacy. With that said:

Log Files

This site uses a stat tracker. This provides me with information such as IP addresses, browser type, referring sites or search queries, visited pages, exit pages, a date/time stamp, and very boring demographic information for aggregate use. Basically, this just tells me how many people looked at my site, how they found it, and that's about it. None of this provides any personally identifiable information. I have no idea who you are and never will.

Cookies

I don't personally put cookies on this blog. However, I use a third-party advertising service and have no control over what they do. They may put cookies in their ads - I don't know nor care.

Links

This site contains links to other sites. I have no idea what their privacy policies are, and once again I also don't really care. Just keep in mind that this privacy policy refers to this site only. Once you leave, anything that happens to you is out of my control.

My Advertisers

I use Adsense on this site and have no control over whatever horrible, evil things they might do to you. I can say that they most certainly use cookies - Who knows what else. If you're concerned about this, please refer to Adsense's privacy policy.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me through one of the "contact" links on this site.

Adsense's DoubleDART cookies:

Adsense is currently using a cookie which collects information on your browsing history to decide which ads to display to you personally, i.e. "Interest Based Advertising." If you'd rather not let Adsense invade your personal privacy in this way, please feel free to opt out here.

(Note: I am not in any way associated with Google or Adsense outside of displaying their ads on this site so for more information please visit Google and read their privacy policy. I only put this up as I am required to do so.)

- Updated April 22, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple iTunes